Sunday, May 16
Monday, May 3
Here are just a few of the things I LOVE about my sweet man...
- He has such a kind heart, always worried about other people.
- He rarely even has to be put into time out, most of the time all it takes is threatening it.
- He didn't EVER get out of his bed until he was almost 3 and a half, and now that he does get out of bed...I secretly love when he climbs in bed with us in the middle of the night.
- I love that when he wakes us up on weekends, he will lay in our bed for an hour or more until we get up, just laying there...
- I love that any time we go to the park he makes a friend.
- He will do anything to put off going to bed, but he absolutely loves reading books in bed with his daddy before going to bed.
- He is incredibly well behaved despite being 3!
- When people ask him how old he is, he responds, "almost 4."
- I'm pretty sure he has his first crush on a girl that goes to his babysitters house, Maya.
- He finally really remembers things that happened in the past...and will bring them up at really random times.
- He calls people names like, chicken, chicken-nugget, hamburger, french fry, and other foods you get from fast food restaurants.
- He thinks that we should stop at every Sonic to get ice cream because Pops gets his ice cream almost every time he picks him up.
- He now wants us to say "Yes sir" to him because we always prompt him to say it to us.
- He has to have "two squares" to go to bed, which means he wants covered-up by his comforter, but he also wants covered by his blankie, and blankie has to be silky side up so that he can feel it as he falls asleep.
- I can talk him into almost anything using reverse psychology.
- He likes to race, around the block, around our "track" in the backyard...only my child would love running and racing this much...I love it!
- He loves his Daddy to pieces, but at heart...he's a Momma's boy :)
- When he asks, "Mommy, will you sweep with me?"
- I love that he can't say his n's, l's and r's.
- He is in this funny phase where he is constantly wanting to buy everyone things...he has promised to buy me things such as a new backyard, a new puter (computer), a new cousin, a pretty dress and shoes. And it isn't just me, he has told Dustin, my mom, and Brandi he was going to buy them something new...such a sweetie!
I could seriously go on forever, but I seriously love new things about him every day!
Hope everyone has a great week...22 more actual days of school! Whoop, whoop!
Saturday, May 1
My cheering section at mile 4! Thanks for coming out Blair and Whitney! (and of course to my fantastic parents!) I was excited that Dylan got to come cheer me on! I did a run-by kissing with my little man :) It was definitely a morale booster!
At mile 8ish – and still smiling!
Finish line is in sight!! Woo – freaking – Hoo!!
(note the kids with towels in the background – funny)
My number #1 fan! – I love his shirt :)
Best cheering section ever!
I ran 1:49:50 and am extremely proud of that time! My goal was 1:53 so I beat my goal by 4 minutes! I actually FELL at mile 6 and had to stop for a sec at mile 9ish because of a killer side-stich (sp?) so I think I would have broken 1:49…but that is okay! Maybe next time…